Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Suicide
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Suicide

please pray for Ouida who is contemplating suicide and I'm so depressed because I suffer from major depression and alcohol helps me cope but it makes it worse. I was thinking about taking medication to and my life but I know god has a plan if I not try to lean on my own understanding. I hate myself and a man named Kevin I loved hurt me emotionally and verbally and destroyed my relationship with my sister Lila. Please pray for me. And it's mothers day and although my mom and I don't talk because she abused me all my life I just feel hopeless and want to depend on a bottle but it. I'm going to die soon. Please pray for me
05-08-2011 05:43 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Suicide

you are not alone. Jesus is with you. Ask Him to help you and he will. i pray God helps you
05-08-2011 07:58 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,705
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #3
RE: Suicide

Never Give Up - it is NOT God's plan for you to be depressed ok. Stand firm, get help, there is help out there ok. YOU are valuable to Jesus ok - believe that. Get out your bible and read the Psalms - pray them to God ok. AMEN
05-08-2011 08:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Suicide

Thank you for your prayers. I did read some of the psalms. I am going through a depressive episode so it's not really helping yet but I'm faithful and not looking at life a's not wanting to be alive anymore.
05-08-2011 10:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #5
RE: Suicide

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Ouida and this guest.
In the Name of the Lord right now I bind any power of darkness from Ouida life!
Please help them to believe the Truth and to reject any lie of satan.Please help them to follow You.
Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
05-09-2011 01:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #6
RE: Suicide

Thank you. I have awakened today and prayed. I'm still a little depressed but not as bad as yesterday when I wanted to just end it all. Thank you for all your prayers.
05-09-2011 06:56 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Jon90277 Offline
Seeker
***
Registered

Posts: 11
Joined: May 2011
Post: #7
RE: Suicide

Lord, please help Ouida in her time of need. Help her find strength in prayer and break free of her dark thoughts. With You in her heart, Lord, she is never alone. Bless her, guide her back into Your light. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
05-09-2011 08:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #8
RE: Suicide

Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life, health, and their situation. In Jesus Christ Precious Name I pray, and I thank you in advance Heavenly Father to whom all the Honor, the Glory, and the Power belongs, Amen! Warrior
Isaiah 34-16 - I'm waiting upon You Lord, help me all the way. Jesus-sign
Mathew 18:19 - 20
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. Amen
05-09-2011 09:26 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #9
RE: Suicide

The LORD is your shepherd OUIDA...sometimes everything seems so dark and we feel GOD has turned his back on us...well thats what the devil wants you and I to believe. but the truth is that GOD is watching and waiting for you to call on him to say your needs and ask them through his only begotten son JESUS CHRIST so that he can prove to you that his SON did not come to die nor shed his precious blood for none else than me and you....GOD plainly said in his holy word "whatsoever ye shall ask through my son JESUS that shall be given unto you" and forget not...Jesus said..I AM THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. sometimes i do have nightmares and for some reason I find myself calling on the of JESUS in my dreams and i always wake up victorious..OUIDA there is power in the name of JESUS...try it today and you wont be disappointed. May the grace of our lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and sweet fellowship be with you now and forever ...AMEN! now SMILE...:-)
05-09-2011 05:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #10
RE: Suicide

Thank you all. The devil knows I am weak and he has so many strong holds on me from my major depressive disorder, my alcohol dependency issue, my lack of love for myself And family or social support and due to how I feel everyday I can't get up to make it to church at all for spiritual support. And now that I have this support I have been reading psalms everyday since I made the initial post and I'm certain he'll tempt me again or try some other force to control me. I pray to mourn Kevin who I'm sure was the devil sent for no man hurt me more and destroyed my relationship with my sister since he is her brother in law through her marriage. But I pray I can mourn and forgive him and that I can mourn my sister too. My anger for them both with last forever. But at least I am not waking up anymore wanting to committ suicide. Thank you all for your support and your prayers. I needed them and so much. May god bless you all and please continue to keep me in your prayers. In Jesus name amen.
05-09-2011 11:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.