Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 10-20-2017 08:22 AM |
|
I think your website needs some fresh articles. Writing manually takes a lot of time, but there is tool for this boring task, search for; Ssundee advices unlimited content for any blog |
| Posted by Guest - 11-06-2011 03:51 PM |
| Thank you for all your prayers. I found a job I love and healed from the loss of Kevin. The devil still tries to control me but through uour prayers and my faith and prayers I'll be ok. |
| Posted by Chris8 - 07-02-2011 01:13 AM |
|
Dear Ouida please listen to this.By the Lord,King of kings today is this Universe and Earth,you and me.He is the King of life.Because He loves so much the people,He came on this Earth created by Him,raise,suffering,died on the cross because of His Love and rise again after 3 days.Nobody use to suffer in this World like He did it because of His Love. Many times I was in suffering too but all works for the better for those who loves the Lord according with Romans 8:28. May the Lord bless you,helping you to forget with all the heart and you will see that you will feel better.We must forgive others because we want to be forgiven by the Lord. Trust me never someone will suffer like King of kings when was on the cross for you and me. May the Lord help you to close any door of satan from your life. I pray that Lord help you to believe and know the Truth more and more and to fight with His word against satan's lies. ![]()
|
| Posted by Guest - 07-01-2011 09:31 AM |
| I pray I can forgive Kevin and forget him with all my heart and soul. He is the stronghold that Satan is using against me. And of course alcohol which I have not been using to cope this time. I pray that kevin is happy with this new woman. but the scar he left for having her call me and threaten me is unforgivable but I pray for the strength to forgive and forget. Thank you all for your support and encouragement. |
| Posted by Chris8 - 07-01-2011 05:08 AM |
(06-30-2011 07:37 AM)Guest Wrote: I'm a recent graduate degree holder and I am looking for a job. Trying to also focus on studying for my board exams. I recently got out of a abusive relationship which is impacting me emotionally and spiritually. I am self abusive and I am also very depressed. I am seeking prayer to get me through this hurdle. My ex had his girlfriend call me to hurt me and that just makes me want to attempt suicide but I am stronger. I am trying to not self medicate with alcohol but that has also been hard. Please pray that I can forgive Kevin. I know he has problems for he also drinks and was in jail for 13 years. I empathized with him but someone made him more important that the lord and myself. Please pray for forgiveness and for both of our salvation. Thank you. I need a job so I can keep myself busy. But I also Wish to find a good church and spiritual support. Dear Lord,please have mercy on her.Please lead her on Your way.Please bless us with blessed jobs very soon is possible.I pray for good balance in her life.Please help her to know and believe the Truth.I pray that Your will to be done in her life.Please send comfort to her.Prayer : Lord please help me to forget Kevin with all my heart.Please bring healing in her soul and heart. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord. |
| Posted by BAHF - 06-30-2011 09:38 PM |
|
[quote='Alemzewd' pid='86940' dateline='1309493260'] Father Lord please help this person. Protect and avoind thinking about sucide. Let ur will be done. GOD doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you NEED-To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you in to the person you were ment to be. Dear God BLESS anyone who feels lost and are being decieved by satin I REBUKE satin and his dirty lies in your SON JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!!! |
| Posted by Alemzewd - 06-30-2011 09:07 PM |
| Father Lord please help this person. Protect and avoind thinking about sucide. Let ur will be done. Amen |
| Posted by Guest - 06-30-2011 02:31 PM |
| I stand in prayer for all on her, who posted in this thread, and all who are depressed, suicidal or suffering from any emotions that are painful. For L and for us all as well as myself. That I don't become suicidal. In Jesus Name. Amen |
| Posted by Guest - 06-30-2011 07:37 AM |
| I'm a recent graduate degree holder and I am looking for a job. Trying to also focus on studying for my board exams. I recently got out of a abusive relationship which is impacting me emotionally and spiritually. I am self abusive and I am also very depressed. I am seeking prayer to get me through this hurdle. My ex had his girlfriend call me to hurt me and that just makes me want to attempt suicide but I am stronger. I am trying to not self medicate with alcohol but that has also been hard. Please pray that I can forgive Kevin. I know he has problems for he also drinks and was in jail for 13 years. I empathized with him but someone made him more important that the lord and myself. Please pray for forgiveness and for both of our salvation. Thank you. I need a job so I can keep myself busy. But I also Wish to find a good church and spiritual support. |
| Posted by Guest - 06-25-2011 07:02 AM |
| I am not doing well. But I'm trying. I have to stop coping with alcohol as I mourn losing this man. I made him a standard and put him ahead of the lord and myself. I need to forgive him and myself and the lord for taking so many people from my life. Family friends and relationships. But Make terrible errors in life. Thank you for your prayers. I hope Kevin repents and stops hurting women and is there for his two daughters instead of women and the streets. Ge also threatened to ruin my life and I loved him and did so much for him. Please pray for healing and forgiveness and repentance. Thank you all |
| This thread has more than 10 replies. Read the whole thread. |


