Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Suicide
Author Message
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #31
RE: Suicide

Dear Lord,please help Ouida to cut any wrong relation and to make new friends according with Your will.Please bring healing in her heart and soul.Please strengthen and lead her on Your way.I pray that You will be done in all of these requests.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.Bless

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-25-2011 02:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
LordINeedYouNow Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,158
Joined: May 2011
Post: #32
RE: Suicide

I stand for all who need prayer and all all over the world that The Lord blesses you with a hope that will make you want to live. Lord knows I have been there and when He promises to deliver us from all of our problems He means that. Just hold on. Tears may flow at night but joy comes in The Morning. Psalm 30, And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28, I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. Romans:18
06-25-2011 04:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #33
RE: Suicide

I am not doing well. But I'm trying. I have to stop coping with alcohol as I mourn losing this man. I made him a standard and put him ahead of the lord and myself. I need to forgive him and myself and the lord for taking so many people from my life. Family friends and relationships. But Make terrible errors in life. Thank you for your prayers. I hope Kevin repents and stops hurting women and is there for his two daughters instead of women and the streets. Ge also threatened to ruin my life and I loved him and did so much for him. Please pray for healing and forgiveness and repentance. Thank you all
06-25-2011 07:02 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #34
RE: Suicide

I'm a recent graduate degree holder and I am looking for a job. Trying to also focus on studying for my board exams. I recently got out of a abusive relationship which is impacting me emotionally and spiritually. I am self abusive and I am also very depressed. I am seeking prayer to get me through this hurdle. My ex had his girlfriend call me to hurt me and that just makes me want to attempt suicide but I am stronger. I am trying to not self medicate with alcohol but that has also been hard. Please pray that I can forgive Kevin. I know he has problems for he also drinks and was in jail for 13 years. I empathized with him but someone made him more important that the lord and myself. Please pray for forgiveness and for both of our salvation. Thank you. I need a job so I can keep myself busy. But I also Wish to find a good church and spiritual support. 
06-30-2011 07:37 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #35
RE: Suicide

I stand in prayer for all on her, who posted in this thread, and all who are depressed, suicidal or suffering from any emotions that are painful. For L and for us all as well as myself. That I don't become suicidal. In Jesus Name. Amen
06-30-2011 02:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Alemzewd Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 281
Joined: Aug 2009
Post: #36
RE: Suicide

Father Lord please help this person. Protect and avoind thinking about sucide. Let ur will be done. Amen
06-30-2011 09:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
BAHF
Unregistered

 
Post: #37
RE: Suicide

[quote='Alemzewd' pid='86940' dateline='1309493260']
Father Lord please help this person. Protect and avoind thinking about sucide. Let ur will be done.


GOD doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you NEED-To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you in to the person you were ment to be. Dear God BLESS anyone who feels lost and are being decieved by satin I REBUKE satin and his dirty lies in your SON JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!!!
06-30-2011 09:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #38
RE: Suicide

(06-30-2011 07:37 AM)Guest Wrote:  I'm a recent graduate degree holder and I am looking for a job. Trying to also focus on studying for my board exams. I recently got out of a abusive relationship which is impacting me emotionally and spiritually. I am self abusive and I am also very depressed. I am seeking prayer to get me through this hurdle. My ex had his girlfriend call me to hurt me and that just makes me want to attempt suicide but I am stronger. I am trying to not self medicate with alcohol but that has also been hard. Please pray that I can forgive Kevin. I know he has problems for he also drinks and was in jail for 13 years. I empathized with him but someone made him more important that the lord and myself. Please pray for forgiveness and for both of our salvation. Thank you. I need a job so I can keep myself busy. But I also Wish to find a good church and spiritual support. 

Dear Lord,please have mercy on her.Please lead her on Your way.Please bless us with blessed jobs very soon is possible.I pray for good balance in her life.Please help her to know and believe the Truth.I pray that Your will to be done in her life.Please send comfort to her.Prayer : Lord please help me to forget Kevin with all my heart.Please bring healing in her soul and heart.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-01-2011 05:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #39
RE: Suicide

I pray I can forgive Kevin and forget him with all my heart and soul. He is the stronghold that Satan is using against me. And of course alcohol which I have not been using to cope this time. I pray that kevin is happy with this new woman. but the scar he left for having her call me and threaten me is unforgivable but I pray for the strength to forgive and forget. Thank you all for your support and encouragement.
07-01-2011 09:31 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #40
RE: Suicide

Dear Ouida please listen to this.By the Lord,King of kings today is this Universe and Earth,you and me.He is the King of life.Because He loves so much the people,He came on this Earth created by Him,raise,suffering,died on the cross because of His Love and rise again after 3 days.Nobody use to suffer in this World like He did it because of His Love.
Many times I was in suffering too but all works for the better for those who loves the Lord according with Romans 8:28.
May the Lord bless you,helping you to forget with all the heart and you will see that you will feel better.We must forgive others because we want to be forgiven by the Lord.
Trust me never someone will suffer like King of kings when was on the cross for you and me.
May the Lord help you to close any door of satan from your life.
I pray that Lord help you to believe and know the Truth more and more and to fight with His word against satan's lies.AmenBless

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-02-2011 01:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.