Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Suicide
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #21
RE: Suicide

Ouida, if you are going to help others as a social worker, you need to care for yourself first. This is something I have struggled with myself. All of my life, I have taken care of others but not myself, first as a nurse now as a counsellor. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. Have you seeked out counseling for yourself? It sounds like others have really hurt you and that you're in a lot of pain. It was really brave of you to seek out help here. One thing that God advises us to do is to forgive others. This doesn't mean that you have to continue to be hurt by those who have hurt you. You may need to cut them out if your life for some period of time, or even permanently. Forgiveness is a gift to yourself. We only re-victimize ourselves when we hold on and think about the hurt over and over again. Forgiveness is the way Hod gave to us to release the pain. I ask that God watches over you and blesses you. May He help you overcome the pain and anguish you feel. I ask that He helps you turn to Him instead of the bottle. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
06-06-2011 01:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
skasha99 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 142
Joined: Mar 2011
Post: #22
RE: Suicide

I sorry that you are having such a hard time at this point in your life. We all have been or will go through these harsh moments all I know is that our savior loves us and created us out of love. I cannot tell you exactly why we suffer so much and hurt so much, and endure so much. However, I know for sure that our Great God get us you out of this pain and send you the lover, friend and life style that he wants you to have soon.

Father, I sympathize with your child, my brethren's pain. I come in agreement with him and all who are interceding with him in his favor, in Jesus' name. Lord, please favor him/her and deliver him/her form every iota of pain and hurt, illusions, evil thoughts, and everything that hurts him/her in this life. Deliverer deliver us now, it hurts Lord it hurts so bad please say elas, say enough, speak freedom and deliverance for us and it shall be done. Amen
06-06-2011 03:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #23
RE: Suicide

Please pray for Ouida that she recovers from a loss and remains faithful in god and strong in spirit. Please pray I can forgive those who have harmed me. And please pray for the salvation of myself and Kevin who hurt me so much and has women calling me to harass me. I am broken in my heart and spirit and need prayer for this loss and occurrence has me wanting to just give up on life. It's the devil that is in control right now and I need prayer to be in control of my life. Thank you. And please pray for Kevin that he stops hurting people and running women to women and drinking and having no remorse for his actions. Thank you very much. I need prayer and badly. I am not doing well and may have to admit myself to the hospital. Kevin reached out to me saying he missed me and than had a woman call to harass me and tell me to get help. An I only loved him but more than myself. Drinking everyday and the devil uses Kevin as my weakness for all the 37 years ive lose all who I loved. Please pray for me again. Thank you so very very much
06-19-2011 05:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #24
RE: Suicide

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Ouida.Please bring healing in her heart and soul.Please help her to cut any wrong relation and to make new friends according with Your will.Please lead Ouida on Your way.Please help her to forgive with all the heart.Please help her to shutdown any door of evil from her life.Please send comfort to Ouida.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.HeartBless

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-20-2011 02:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #25
RE: Suicide

Thank you. It feels as if I died already and knowing this man seems like I have been dead. I chose to live this way and he is moving on with his life with another and wanted me to suffer by having her call me telling me to get some help. But he reached our to me saying he missed me when he was drunk when I reached out he ignored mecalling me psycho and that he has a girl who he made call me to leave me a message. I have to forgive him and myself but it's a long painful journey. Thank you all for your orayers and support
06-20-2011 06:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #26
RE: Suicide

Dear Ouida you will feel better forgiving others and you as well.I pray that Lord guide you and help you to forgive with all the heart.I pray that Lord help you to cut any wrong relation and to make new friends according with His will.I pray that Lord's will be in your life.May the Lord bless you and keep you.
HeartBless

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2011 03:49 AM by Chris8.)
06-23-2011 03:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #27
RE: Suicide

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. May the peace of our heavenly Father fills you heart and give you peace and wisdom from above. Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life, In Jesus name, amen. Bless
06-23-2011 01:24 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #28
RE: Suicide

Please pray for my healing and recovering from depression. I am not capable of living anymore. Prayer has been helping me to hold on these days. Please pray that I can forgive those who have hurt me. And please pray for kevins salvavtion and that I can forgive him for being a con artist and preying on vulnerable women and hurting them afterward. Please pray for my repentance and recovery.
06-24-2011 07:27 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #29
RE: Suicide

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Ouida.
In the Name of the Lord right now I bind any power of darkness from Ouida life!
Please send comfort to her.Please help Ouida to speak words of life over her life.Please help her to forget with all the heart.Please help her to believe,know the Truth and to reject any lie of satan.Please help her to follow You.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.HeartBless

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-25-2011 02:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #30
RE: Suicide

I am not doing well. But I'm trying. I have to stop coping with alcohol as I mourn losing this man. I made him a standard and put him ahead of the lord and myself. I need to forgive him and myself and the lord for taking so many people from my life. Family friends and relationships. But Make terrible errors in life. Thank you for your prayers. I hope Kevin repents and stops hurting women and is there for his two daughters instead of women and the streets. Ge also threatened to ruin my life and I loved him and did so much for him. Please pray for healing and forgiveness and repentance. Thank you all
06-25-2011 02:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.