Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Suicide
Hello. We want to invite everyone tonight for a prayer time with Pastor Pat Holliday. We welcome everyone who needs prayers to join us at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flashchat/c...chmenradio (8:30-10:30 EST). We are here to pray with you to break curses off your life, if you need prayers for yourself or anyone you know of, prayers for breakthrough, if you need deliverance or healing, etc. Chatroom link usually shows up 30 mins before the show. There will be call-in number during the show if anyone wishes to be prayed over.
Agape in Jesus Christ,
|
|
| 05-12-2011 07:10 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Suicide
Thank you all for your prayers. Things are getting better. Please pray that I get hired at the job I Am interviewing for on wednesday. Please also pray that I can do more useful things with my time since I graduate from school next week. I have been idol with my time and been feeling lonely since my recent break up with a man I loved for more than two years. Please pray that I can be focused on the lord, that I forgive Kevin for hurting me and cheating on me and that I can lesson my depression and be able to manage financially since some days I don't even eat. Thank you all for your prayers.
|
|
| 05-14-2011 03:19 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Suicide
Thank you Lord for the improvement in our sisters mood..... but Lord, thats not enough, your word says Jesus that you came to bring life and life abundantly,..............so I ask for that abundant healed and whole life for my sister. I speak LIFE, again I say LIFE into her every cell. I command LIFE to come forth....I command her spirit soul and body to LIVE and not die. I say she will declare the works of the Lord, goodness and mercy will follow her all the days of her life. The devil cannot have her any more. Every assignment and strategy of the enemy is broken in Jesus' name. I pray for the soul ties to be broken between her and Kevin and her sister. I pray for healing, great washing over her of healing all her wounds. I thank you Father that nothing with be withheld from her. I declare freedom in every area of her life. I praise you Jesus, for this daughter is one of your very special ones, who is so dearly loved that you will pursue her and overtake her with your love. She has been found by you. She doesnt have to worry about the devil.... all she has to do is seek the one that truly loves her... YOU.
|
|
| 05-15-2011 10:01 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Suicide
I have been doing better with not wanting to die but now I sulk with a bottle in my hand and I drink away the hurt and pain and it's creating more pain. Please pray that I stop drinking. It's destroying my social, family and work life. Im severing relationships and it's not a social event anymore. I'm abusing it to cope with life. Please pray that I can release this stronghold. It is ruining my life. Thank you for your prayers. I really need them.
|
|
| 05-21-2011 08:41 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Suicide
Lord, we ask a stripping away of all false that is attached to this guest's life, drunkeness, sloth, any & all vices Lord that are not of YOU. Help them to walk firmly holding tight LORD, to what YOU MADE her. Remove the scales from her eyes, that she see YOU. Jesus, Reveal to her why she is afraid to see YOUR LOVE, YOUR BEAUTY, YOUR BLESSINGS, YOUR STRENGTH. Rise up & face the goodness that is of GOD For you.
Fear not that you prosper, it is in our weakness we find strength in JESUS. Any & all unhealthy habits, rebuke, synge, elimate, repell. Live truth. It is an action that is of GOD. See God As The Fire, Holy Spirit Fire, & allow that purity to Fill you. God Is Awesome. We are not perfect, we are perfected/perfecting, by HIS GLORIOUS WAYS.
Let Jesus Shine Upon your life & do not be afraid. God Is Love.
God Be With you!
(05-21-2011 08:41 AM)Guest Wrote: I have been doing better with not wanting to die but now I sulk with a bottle in my hand and I drink away the hurt and pain and it's creating more pain. Please pray that I stop drinking. It's destroying my social, family and work life. Im severing relationships and it's not a social event anymore. I'm abusing it to cope with life. Please pray that I can release this stronghold. It is ruining my life. Thank you for your prayers. I really need them.
|
|
| 05-22-2011 11:45 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Suicide
Thank you all. Returning back to this thread makes me feel so much better although times are up and down. I recently graduated last Tuesday with my masters degree in social work. But need so much help myself. I am not working and have an idol mind. I have been trying to read the bible daily and pray as well. Mourning the loss is hard. From the man I loved to my dad lying and promising me he'll be at my graduation ceremony. I'm glad I am not drinking everyday like before but I have not stopped totally. I need continued prayer and I thank you all.
I am doing much better with life these days and I am not believing that life is better off with me not around. Mourning my dad even though he isn't dead was hard. I loved Kevin and lost him recently. But I love him so very much. I ask that you pray that we can at least talk and that I not lose another person I loved with all my heart. I am jobless, but I'm not doing so bad emotionally anymore. But my heart is broken so much. Thank you for all your prayers. Please pray he can forgive me and I can forgive him. And let him know how much I love him. I have been reading my bible everyday now and will start going to church on Sunday. Wishing he could go with me. I messed up the best thing I ever had. Thank you
|
|
| 06-02-2011 12:07 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Suicide
Thank god as I celebrate my birth on June 15 that I do not have the desire to die like I did a month ago. Thank you all for your prayers and support.
|
|
| 06-03-2011 05:55 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Suicide
Thank You so so much. This support keeps me smiling
|
|
| 06-03-2011 10:35 AM |
|
Chris8
Prayer Warrior
  
Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
|
RE: Suicide
(05-09-2011 11:53 PM)Guest Wrote: Thank you all. The devil knows I am weak and he has so many strong holds on me from my major depressive disorder, my alcohol dependency issue, my lack of love for myself And family or social support and due to how I feel everyday I can't get up to make it to church at all for spiritual support. And now that I have this support I have been reading psalms everyday since I made the initial post and I'm certain he'll tempt me again or try some other force to control me. I pray to mourn Kevin who I'm sure was the devil sent for no man hurt me more and destroyed my relationship with my sister since he is her brother in law through her marriage. But I pray I can mourn and forgive him and that I can mourn my sister too. My anger for them both with last forever. But at least I am not waking up anymore wanting to committ suicide. Thank you all for your support and your prayers. I needed them and so much. May god bless you all and please continue to keep me in your prayers. In Jesus name amen.
Dear Lord,please help them to forgive with all the heart and to trust in Your Love.Please bring healing in them soul and heart.Please send comfort to them.
In the Name of the Lord I speak faith and life over them life!
Please help them to make new friends according with Your will.Please surround them with Your Love.Please lead them on Your way.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
|
|
| 06-06-2011 07:31 AM |
|