Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayers Please
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayers Please

Please pray for God's Healing,Deliverance and Protection for my son,wife and I from any form of incurable diseases,spiritual attacks and His Blessing upon my marriage and business through Jesus Christ Our LORD. Amen
02-21-2013 06:42 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Survivor03 Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 58
Joined: Dec 2012
Post: #2
RE: Prayers Please

Dear Lord, I pray Your will for this quest! I pray this in Your precious name.
Bless
02-21-2013 07:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Prayers Please

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family and their home.
In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the powers of darkness and the curses to leave this family and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-13-2014 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.