Home
Prayers Please - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayers Please (/showthread.php?tid=40500)



Prayers Please - Guest - 02-21-2013 06:42 PM

Please pray for God's Healing,Deliverance and Protection for my son,wife and I from any form of incurable diseases,spiritual attacks and His Blessing upon my marriage and business through Jesus Christ Our LORD. Amen


RE: Prayers Please - Survivor03 - 02-21-2013 07:16 PM

Dear Lord, I pray Your will for this quest! I pray this in Your precious name.
Bless


RE: Prayers Please - Chris8 - 09-13-2014 10:00 AM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family and their home.
In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the powers of darkness and the curses to leave this family and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord