Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayers Please
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 09-13-2014 10:00 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family and their home.
In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the powers of darkness and the curses to leave this family and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by Survivor03 - 02-21-2013 07:16 PM
Dear Lord, I pray Your will for this quest! I pray this in Your precious name.
Bless
Posted by Guest - 02-21-2013 06:42 PM
Please pray for God's Healing,Deliverance and Protection for my son,wife and I from any form of incurable diseases,spiritual attacks and His Blessing upon my marriage and business through Jesus Christ Our LORD. Amen