Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
PRAYER REQUEST
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
PRAYER REQUEST

I have a prayer request that may seem insignificant, but it is extremely important to me.
I have a huge lump of scar tissue on my upper lip, making it hang down. At school I am always made fun of for it, and I would like it to heal. I have had surgery and they said it would take a while for it to heal, but I would feel better if people were praying for me though. Please keep me in your prayers. I know it seems pretty petty, but it is a very important thing to me, so please pray for me.
Btw, my name is Craig.
Bless
05-06-2010 06:51 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: PRAYER REQUEST

Nothing is impossible for those who belive ......May god bring healing upon you....Thank you Lord for the healing!
05-06-2010 08:02 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.