Home
PRAYER REQUEST - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: PRAYER REQUEST (/showthread.php?tid=15466)



PRAYER REQUEST - Guest - 05-06-2010 06:51 PM

I have a prayer request that may seem insignificant, but it is extremely important to me.
I have a huge lump of scar tissue on my upper lip, making it hang down. At school I am always made fun of for it, and I would like it to heal. I have had surgery and they said it would take a while for it to heal, but I would feel better if people were praying for me though. Please keep me in your prayers. I know it seems pretty petty, but it is a very important thing to me, so please pray for me.
Btw, my name is Craig.
Bless


RE: PRAYER REQUEST - Guest - 05-06-2010 08:02 PM

Nothing is impossible for those who belive ......May god bring healing upon you....Thank you Lord for the healing!