Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: PRAYER REQUEST
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 05-06-2010 08:02 PM
Nothing is impossible for those who belive ......May god bring healing upon you....Thank you Lord for the healing!
Posted by Guest - 05-06-2010 06:51 PM
I have a prayer request that may seem insignificant, but it is extremely important to me.
I have a huge lump of scar tissue on my upper lip, making it hang down. At school I am always made fun of for it, and I would like it to heal. I have had surgery and they said it would take a while for it to heal, but I would feel better if people were praying for me though. Please keep me in your prayers. I know it seems pretty petty, but it is a very important thing to me, so please pray for me.
Btw, my name is Craig.
Bless