Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
need a friend
Author Message
nice Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 2011
Post: #11
RE: need a friend

(06-19-2011 11:38 AM)Guest Wrote:  Im shy too and I have no friends pray that I will have friends who accept me for who I am
i will pray for you
06-19-2011 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
paula0331 Offline
paula0331
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,059
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #12
RE: need a friend

dido for me too no friends and family to talk to all alone
06-19-2011 12:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
nice Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 2011
Post: #13
RE: need a friend

(06-19-2011 12:38 PM)paula0331 Wrote:  dido for me too no friends and family to talk to all alone

would you like to be my friend and talk with me
06-19-2011 01:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #14
RE: need a friend

(06-19-2011 11:38 AM)Guest Wrote:  Im shy too and I have no friends pray that I will have friends who accept me for who I am

Dear Lord,please help this guest to make friends according with Your will.What is impossible for people it is possible for You.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-20-2011 01:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.