Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
need a friend
|
| Author |
Message |
nice
Junior Member
  
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 2011
|
need a friend
i am very very shy person and need friends
|
|
| 06-17-2011 09:22 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: need a friend
Lord I lift up this person in their need for friends just like I do, please intervene Lord with your power and help us to meet good friendship and support from others, please have mercy on us who seek you Lord, in your name amen.
|
|
| 06-17-2011 10:00 AM |
|
x
Unregistered
|
RE: need a friend
you have friends here nice,dont worry too much about being shy for the lord can use you in a way that only you can do,anyway pray like this my friend;I COMMAND,MY GODLY FRIENDS TO APPEAR IN JESUS NAME...........OH LORD SEND FOURTH MY DIVINE HELPERS IN JESUS NAME..........HOLYSPIRIT TAKE MY SHYNESS AND BREATH LIFE INTO MY BEING IN JESUS NAME....pray it my friend with belief and thanksgiving everymorning and night or when is best for you,up to forty days if you can........and then let the lord go to work
|
|
| 06-19-2011 08:07 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: need a friend
Im shy too and I have no friends pray that I will have friends who accept me for who I am
|
|
| 06-19-2011 11:38 AM |
|