![]() |
|
need a friend - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: need a friend (/showthread.php?tid=29207) Pages: 1 2 |
need a friend - nice - 06-17-2011 09:22 AM i am very very shy person and need friends RE: need a friend - Guest - 06-17-2011 10:00 AM Lord I lift up this person in their need for friends just like I do, please intervene Lord with your power and help us to meet good friendship and support from others, please have mercy on us who seek you Lord, in your name amen. RE: need a friend - nice - 06-17-2011 12:25 PM thank you for your message (06-17-2011 10:00 AM)Guest Wrote: Lord I lift up this person in their need for friends just like I do, please intervene Lord with your power and help us to meet good friendship and support from others, please have mercy on us who seek you Lord, in your name amen. thankyou for your message RE: need a friend - JamesG - 06-17-2011 03:53 PM Dear Lord, please hear this prayer for friends and the strength to overcome shyness. I too have had that problem sometimes too. We all do, just more so with others. I pray for more friends and according to your will help to overcome shyness. As there is no fear or anything to be afraid of when meeting other people, sometimes they feel the same way "nice". So In Jesus Name.
RE: need a friend - Chris8 - 06-18-2011 01:40 AM (06-17-2011 09:22 AM)nice Wrote: i am very very shy person and need friends Dear Lord,please have mercy on nice.I use to be a very shy person but You set me free in this area too.Please help us to make new friends according with Your will. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord. RE: need a friend - LordINeedYouNow - 06-18-2011 07:09 AM In Jesus Name Lord we pray and agree. Amen!!! RE: need a friend - nice - 06-18-2011 12:52 PM (06-17-2011 03:53 PM)JamesG Wrote: Dear Lord, please hear this prayer for friends and the strength to overcome shyness. I too have had that problem sometimes too. We all do, just more so with others. I pray for more friends and according to your will help to overcome shyness. As there is no fear or anything to be afraid of when meeting other people, sometimes they feel the same way "nice". So In Jesus Name. ty RE: need a friend - x - 06-19-2011 08:07 AM you have friends here nice,dont worry too much about being shy for the lord can use you in a way that only you can do,anyway pray like this my friend;I COMMAND,MY GODLY FRIENDS TO APPEAR IN JESUS NAME...........OH LORD SEND FOURTH MY DIVINE HELPERS IN JESUS NAME..........HOLYSPIRIT TAKE MY SHYNESS AND BREATH LIFE INTO MY BEING IN JESUS NAME....pray it my friend with belief and thanksgiving everymorning and night or when is best for you,up to forty days if you can........and then let the lord go to work
RE: need a friend - nice - 06-19-2011 11:31 AM (06-19-2011 08:07 AM)x Wrote: you have friends here nice,dont worry too much about being shy for the lord can use you in a way that only you can do,anyway pray like this my friend;I COMMAND,MY GODLY FRIENDS TO APPEAR IN JESUS NAME...........OH LORD SEND FOURTH MY DIVINE HELPERS IN JESUS NAME..........HOLYSPIRIT TAKE MY SHYNESS AND BREATH LIFE INTO MY BEING IN JESUS NAME....pray it my friend with belief and thanksgiving everymorning and night or when is best for you,up to forty days if you can........and then let the lord go to workty i will RE: need a friend - Guest - 06-19-2011 11:38 AM Im shy too and I have no friends pray that I will have friends who accept me for who I am |