Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: need a friend
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 06-20-2011 01:28 AM
(06-19-2011 11:38 AM)Guest Wrote:  Im shy too and I have no friends pray that I will have friends who accept me for who I am

Dear Lord,please help this guest to make friends according with Your will.What is impossible for people it is possible for You.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.
Posted by nice - 06-19-2011 01:10 PM
(06-19-2011 12:38 PM)paula0331 Wrote:  dido for me too no friends and family to talk to all alone

would you like to be my friend and talk with me
Posted by paula0331 - 06-19-2011 12:38 PM
dido for me too no friends and family to talk to all alone
Posted by nice - 06-19-2011 11:43 AM
(06-19-2011 11:38 AM)Guest Wrote:  Im shy too and I have no friends pray that I will have friends who accept me for who I am
i will pray for you
Posted by Guest - 06-19-2011 11:38 AM
Im shy too and I have no friends pray that I will have friends who accept me for who I am
Posted by nice - 06-19-2011 11:31 AM
(06-19-2011 08:07 AM)x Wrote:  you have friends here nice,dont worry too much about being shy for the lord can use you in a way that only you can do,anyway pray like this my friend;I COMMAND,MY GODLY FRIENDS TO APPEAR IN JESUS NAME...........OH LORD SEND FOURTH MY DIVINE HELPERS IN JESUS NAME..........HOLYSPIRIT TAKE MY SHYNESS AND BREATH LIFE INTO MY BEING IN JESUS NAME....pray it my friend with belief and thanksgiving everymorning and night or when is best for you,up to forty days if you can........and then let the lord go to work Bless
ty i will
Posted by x - 06-19-2011 08:07 AM
you have friends here nice,dont worry too much about being shy for the lord can use you in a way that only you can do,anyway pray like this my friend;I COMMAND,MY GODLY FRIENDS TO APPEAR IN JESUS NAME...........OH LORD SEND FOURTH MY DIVINE HELPERS IN JESUS NAME..........HOLYSPIRIT TAKE MY SHYNESS AND BREATH LIFE INTO MY BEING IN JESUS NAME....pray it my friend with belief and thanksgiving everymorning and night or when is best for you,up to forty days if you can........and then let the lord go to work Bless
Posted by nice - 06-18-2011 12:52 PM
(06-17-2011 03:53 PM)JamesG Wrote:  Dear Lord, please hear this prayer for friends and the strength to overcome shyness. I too have had that problem sometimes too. We all do, just more so with others. I pray for more friends and according to your will help to overcome shyness. As there is no fear or anything to be afraid of when meeting other people, sometimes they feel the same way "nice". So In Jesus Name. Amen

ty
Posted by LordINeedYouNow - 06-18-2011 07:09 AM
In Jesus Name Lord we pray and agree. Amen!!!
Posted by Chris8 - 06-18-2011 01:40 AM
(06-17-2011 09:22 AM)nice Wrote:  i am very very shy person and need friends

Dear Lord,please have mercy on nice.I use to be a very shy person but You set me free in this area too.Please help us to make new friends according with Your will.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Read the whole thread.