Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
move?
Author Message
tishan
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
move?

I'm trying to decide whether to move out of state or not. There are many reasons to stay, but a few compelling ones not to. Please pray I will be directed by the Lord, this is a fairly urgent request.
03-17-2018 12:43 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: move?

Lord guide this person on what to decide for their own welfare, also have your perfect will be done in their life and their situation. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen.
03-17-2018 04:34 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,217
Joined: Jul 2011
Post: #3
RE: move?

Heavenly Father bless this dear one with Your wisdom and insights as to if they should stay or leave and guide them with according to Your perfect will.

I pray this in Jesus precious name,

Amen
03-17-2018 11:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.