Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: move?
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Brother_David - 03-17-2018 11:02 PM
Heavenly Father bless this dear one with Your wisdom and insights as to if they should stay or leave and guide them with according to Your perfect will.

I pray this in Jesus precious name,

Amen
Posted by Guest - 03-17-2018 04:34 PM
Lord guide this person on what to decide for their own welfare, also have your perfect will be done in their life and their situation. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen.
Posted by tishan - 03-17-2018 12:43 PM
I'm trying to decide whether to move out of state or not. There are many reasons to stay, but a few compelling ones not to. Please pray I will be directed by the Lord, this is a fairly urgent request.