Home
move? - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: move? (/showthread.php?tid=54845)



move? - tishan - 03-17-2018 12:43 PM

I'm trying to decide whether to move out of state or not. There are many reasons to stay, but a few compelling ones not to. Please pray I will be directed by the Lord, this is a fairly urgent request.


RE: move? - Guest - 03-17-2018 04:34 PM

Lord guide this person on what to decide for their own welfare, also have your perfect will be done in their life and their situation. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen.


RE: move? - Brother_David - 03-17-2018 11:02 PM

Heavenly Father bless this dear one with Your wisdom and insights as to if they should stay or leave and guide them with according to Your perfect will.

I pray this in Jesus precious name,

Amen