Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
check up
Author Message
terryaki
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
check up

I have a shadow in my lungs the result in my physical examination, tomorrow I will go doctor for a check up I hope my sick is curable I want to live long because of my 3yr. old daughter. Help me God.
11-10-2010 05:13 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: check up

Father..please being a good report for this guest that her life may be long and without sickness. In Jesus name...Amen!
11-10-2010 06:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
kk1129 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 28
Joined: Nov 2010
Post: #3
RE: check up

Dear Lord, please touch and heal teriyaki and them to have a clear test. Bless them and keep them, Lord. Turn this situation so that You have the glory in turning this bad report to a good report. In Jesus' name - Amen
11-10-2010 07:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #4
RE: check up

Precious Jesus, please give Terryaki complete healing of their body. Lord, please bless them with a long life to serve You. In this I ask in Your name Jesus.Amen.
11-11-2010 03:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.