![]() |
|
check up - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: check up (/showthread.php?tid=22041) |
check up - terryaki - 11-10-2010 05:13 PM I have a shadow in my lungs the result in my physical examination, tomorrow I will go doctor for a check up I hope my sick is curable I want to live long because of my 3yr. old daughter. Help me God. RE: check up - adoring1 - 11-10-2010 06:26 PM Father..please being a good report for this guest that her life may be long and without sickness. In Jesus name...Amen! RE: check up - kk1129 - 11-10-2010 07:48 PM Dear Lord, please touch and heal teriyaki and them to have a clear test. Bless them and keep them, Lord. Turn this situation so that You have the glory in turning this bad report to a good report. In Jesus' name - Amen RE: check up - tishlea - 11-11-2010 03:03 AM Precious Jesus, please give Terryaki complete healing of their body. Lord, please bless them with a long life to serve You. In this I ask in Your name Jesus.Amen. |