Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: check up
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by tishlea - 11-11-2010 03:03 AM
Precious Jesus, please give Terryaki complete healing of their body. Lord, please bless them with a long life to serve You. In this I ask in Your name Jesus.Amen.
Posted by kk1129 - 11-10-2010 07:48 PM
Dear Lord, please touch and heal teriyaki and them to have a clear test. Bless them and keep them, Lord. Turn this situation so that You have the glory in turning this bad report to a good report. In Jesus' name - Amen
Posted by adoring1 - 11-10-2010 06:26 PM
Father..please being a good report for this guest that her life may be long and without sickness. In Jesus name...Amen!
Posted by terryaki - 11-10-2010 05:13 PM
I have a shadow in my lungs the result in my physical examination, tomorrow I will go doctor for a check up I hope my sick is curable I want to live long because of my 3yr. old daughter. Help me God.