Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR
Unregistered

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR

Praise the lord. please touch and agree with me that in the mighty name of Jesus our savior heals Javon body complete and makes me whole. im in need of supernatural miracle. My wife is also dealing with infirmity in her body. i have made my request known to God and petitioned him to do it. where 2 or 3 touch & agree he will be in the midst. i know he is able. i take all limits off of God. For with God NOTHING shall be IMPOSSIBLE. I know all things work together for good. thank you. i love you. im praying for you that Our father will bless u and your family and your ministry. In Jesus name. Amen Im also believing God to release a financial blessing that i can be a blessing to the kingdom
03-11-2019 01:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Please pray with asking for Gods Favor in my womb to conceive a child. I declare power in the name of the most high and I know that all is possible in his name.
Amen
05-13-2019 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Dear god I have some needs in my life like now so im asking you to bless these needs. I have suffer from depression for 20 years. I'm feeling better everyday.
05-16-2019 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Father in Heaven, we pray Favor with You Favor with man and Favor in the market place. Stop all evil that's coming against us now, we've enough. Crush the head of the serpent and give us their necks. Hallelujah for Your Miracle turn around. We plead Your mighty Blood Covering. Praise Yahshua ha Mashiach we are ready for battle!
05-29-2019 05:31 AM
Unregistered

Amen my Lord miracles and with car that they check light on and it be nothing serious and we be safe in it with no or Low cost. Praise You Jesus restore us and with our blessed house soon You Are mighty, amen
06-02-2019 04:56 AM
Unregistered

STOP and put a halt to all satanic attacks now Lord with your blood and fire on your enemies against us NO witchcraft curses will penetrate your mighty protecting sheild. Miracles soon
06-04-2019 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Amen not been well and need your mighty favor and miracles. Favor and wisdom in these appts. Nothing coming out right we need you to stand for us Lord Jesus and fight these battles and rescue us. Please help us turn all this around. Don't have anymore strength. We need protection. Please pray for us
06-27-2019 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Heal us & Favor us now my Lord covered by Your Mighty Protecting Miraculous Victorious Blood. Praise Yahshua Miracles Lord Amen! So be it!
08-12-2019 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Please prayer for victory tomorrow in court. I made a bad decision but I am not a criminal. My family needs me everyday, I know the error of my way. I am a whole woman and I am a good person. I claim victory over ever adversary in this court case in the name of the Lord. Please Pray for me to have a positive outcome ….
08-13-2019 06:39 AM
Unregistered

AM READING THIS IN 2019. FAVOUR SHALL FOLLOW ME ALL DAYS OF MY LIFE

am reading this in 2019. favour shall be with me. GODS MERCY I WILL RECEIVE IT
11-20-2019 07:52 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.