Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR
Unregistered

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR

Amen Lord we pray & claim on these the same, You fight for us Praises by the mighty Blood of Jesus Miracles. ..Amen
11-20-2019 01:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord Your mighty favor restoration and timing is Now. It is time to turn this all around in our favor. Protect us in this Life with all it's punches, nothing is impossible with You. Keep us daily in your prayers and away from all evil danger hurt or harm help us to regain our strength. Everyday is a battle, Help us to make good decisions and choices with a clear mind and body Your enemies are trying so hard to stop. Heal all injuries and sickness through all this and ease our pain and suffering and forgive us. You fight All these battles that are Yours my Lord bless us All mightily through all this and bring us Your Strength to stay focused on You and keep pressing forward with Your Full armor. Open Blessed doors and move tyese mountains for us All soon. We Praise You daily Yahshua Ha Machiach. Your enemies cannot come a second time Your Blood and Fire is on them all we Have Your Mighty Victory Miracles at the Cross. Looking forward to Your soon coming. Hallelujah Amen! Eph. 6 Psalm 23, 91 1Jn. 2 Is. 54
12-21-2019 05:43 AM
Unregistered

AMEN
02-23-2020 07:55 AM
Unregistered

(09-11-2012 03:26 PM)Guest Wrote:  Im rejoicing & believing for Miracles now cant do it alone. WHEN 2 OR 3 AGREE HE IS THERE IN OUR MIDST AMEN~

I hope this message finds you well. I just want to thank you for this mighty and anointed prayer. Ive use for years. and it works. I only wish i had seen that you had asked for people to touch and agree with you.

I have to say that even though no one responded... Im sure that you had two or three gathered together with you. God Bless you!
08-07-2020 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Amen! Deuteronomy 28 :: NIV. If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. ... The LORD your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.

And No devil in hell can take God's Blessings away from us! Praise God. Amen Is.54v17
08-22-2020 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Thank You Father Son & Holy Spirit Jesus I thank you in Jesus holy name Amen.
05-22-2021 05:50 AM
Unregistered

I’m seeking prayer for God’s favor and direction of my new God assignment. The enemy is attacking me on all sides in my workplace through jealousy of my position and the color of my skin. I ask for the Lord to order my steps and calm my body and grant me a clear mind in the name of Jesus I know a better door is opened and my life, my health and my mind and career is protected by God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Please pray for me.
05-23-2021 06:28 PM
Unregistered

(12-21-2019 05:43 AM)Guest Wrote:  Lord Your mighty favor restoration and timing is Now. It is time to turn this all around in our favor. Protect us in this Life with all it's punches, nothing is impossible with You. Keep us daily in your prayers and away from all evil danger hurt or harm help us to regain our strength. Everyday is a battle, Help us to make good decisions and choices with a clear mind and body Your enemies are trying so hard to stop. Heal all injuries sickness and disease through all this and ease our pain and suffering and forgive us. You fight All these battles that are Yours my Lord bless us All mightily through all this and bring us Your Strength to stay focused on You and keep pressing forward with Your Full armor. Open Blessed doors and move these mountains for us All soon. We Praise You daily Yahshua Ha Machiach. Your enemies cannot come a second time Your Blood and Fire is on them all we Have Your Mighty Victory Miracles at the Cross. Looking forward to Your soon coming and a safe trip soon. Hallelujah Amen! Eph. 6 Psalm 23, 91 1Jn. 2 Is. 54:17
Amen &Amen
05-26-2021 03:59 AM
Unregistered

(12-21-2019 05:43 AM)Guest Wrote:  Lord Your mighty favor restoration and timing is Now. It is time to turn this all around in our favor. Protect us in this Life with all it's punches, nothing is impossible with You. Keep us daily in your prayers and away from all evil danger hurt or harm help us to regain our strength. Everyday is a battle, Help us to make good decisions and choices with a clear mind and body Your enemies are trying so hard to stop. Heal all injuries and sickness through all this and ease our pain and suffering and forgive us. You fight All these battles that are Yours my Lord bless us All mightily through all this and bring us Your Strength to stay focused on You and keep pressing forward with Your Full armor. Open Blessed doors and move tyese mountains for us All soon. We Praise You daily Yahshua Ha Machiach. Your enemies cannot come a second time Your Blood and Fire is on them all we Have Your Mighty Victory Miracles at the Cross. Looking forward to Your soon coming. Hallelujah Amen! Eph. 6 Psalm 23, 91 1Jn. 2 Is. 54

AMEN!
01-07-2022 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello, please pray for family/loved ones salvation and my daughter's healing. Thank you and God bless.

(01-07-2022 09:56 PM)Guest Wrote:  
(12-21-2019 05:43 AM)Guest Wrote:  Lord Your mighty favor restoration and timing is Now. It is time to turn this all around in our favor. Protect us in this Life with all it's punches, nothing is impossible with You. Keep us daily in your prayers and away from all evil danger hurt or harm help us to regain our strength. Everyday is a battle, Help us to make good decisions and choices with a clear mind and body Your enemies are trying so hard to stop. Heal all injuries and sickness through all this and ease our pain and suffering and forgive us. You fight All these battles that are Yours my Lord bless us All mightily through all this and bring us Your Strength to stay focused on You and keep pressing forward with Your Full armor. Open Blessed doors and move tyese mountains for us All soon. We Praise You daily Yahshua Ha Machiach. Your enemies cannot come a second time Your Blood and Fire is on them all we Have Your Mighty Victory Miracles at the Cross. Looking forward to Your soon coming. Hallelujah Amen! Eph. 6 Psalm 23, 91 1Jn. 2 Is. 54

AMEN!

Amen

(05-23-2021 06:28 PM)Guest Wrote:  I’m seeking prayer for God’s favor and direction of my new God assignment. The enemy is attacking me on all sides in my workplace through jealousy of my position and the color of my skin. I ask for the Lord to order my steps and calm my body and grant me a clear mind in the name of Jesus I know a better door is opened and my life, my health and my mind and career is protected by God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Please pray for me.

Amen
01-10-2022 03:51 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.