Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR
Unregistered

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR

SURRUNDER EVERYTHING TO THE LORD, FOR HIM WILL BRING YOU PECE AND CONFORNT . CONTROL YOUR MIND, AND DO NOT ALLOW THE ENEMY IN YOU THOUGHTS, HAVE FAITH THINK POSITIVE, EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IS POSIBLE THROUH CHRIST WHOS STRENGTHEN US. FIND PEACE KNOWING THAT GOD ALL MIGHTY HAS FULL CONTROLL OF YOUR LIFE. PRAY PRAY PRAY AND YOU WILL FIND TRANQUILITY IN HIS PRESENCE .
02-07-2024 03:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Heavenly father, in mercy. Please help me fight this agency. MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT. THEY have put garnishment on savings account. In Jesus Christ name I pray

Good Morning heavenly Father , I am trying. Father I am under attack. People can be so cruel. Midland credit management has put garnishment on saving account. Father I don't have much money. I lost my after having surgery in 2017. I been for a job. Father I am asking for you favor.
I asking in Jesus Christ name Amen.

Good Morning heavenly Father. Please help me get job. I been applying for a job every way. I older but do know my skills. I enjoy working with people. I'm a people person. Please God the jobs applied for see fit to gave me chance. HzYIn Jesus Christ name I pray. Amen
02-26-2024 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Good Morning father, thank you for this day. Father I can't do anything about this collections agency. I only receive $659.00 from retirement account and they put a ggarnishment on my savings and checking account. Father the money I receive goes to bills. I payment small. Th company did even contact me. They rude and have no empathy. I know it my debt I am willing to pay. Thank you father for listening to me.i pray in Jesus name Amen.
02-29-2024 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Good afternoon Jesus, I been looking for a job with no avail. Father I am always willing to learn . They have garnish my retirement payment. I just need a job Jesus. Amen.
04-08-2024 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Thank you Heavenly Father. My retirement pay has been returned to me.I praise you in Jesus name. I also want to thank you for stopping my blessings. Heavenly FATHER thank you.
05-10-2024 06:12 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.