Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR
Unregistered

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR

For the last 3 years I have been in the darkest valley of my life . My husband left me for another woman and took everything we had and left me in debt including with the Internal revenue . He refused to pay the taxes even though he were order to in the divorce . My life have is not what I would have it be , but I know in my heart I am where God can find me . Please pray for favor in my life and in the courtroom.
03-22-2018 02:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Favor us all Lord, cancel this Unjust Debt, you are our mighty Healer, repairer and can make miracles happen swiftly we pray and bring Justice, restoration and financial out pouring into us and loved ones lives and protection. You deserve the Glory. Restore our youth Amen
03-25-2018 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Please pray for Bro. Justin who is seeking God's favor in his case and that he may be granted peace and safety in United States.
05-07-2018 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Father God stop this major run around from your enemies now and help all what needs to get done now in Your Son Jesus mighty Protecting Blood
Bring strength rest mighty blessings, we give You Praise Is 54:17 Bring mighty favor. Amen
05-08-2018 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Praying against any evil presence in this situation any blocks hindrances on finances and on moving forward and in childrens lives are cast out now with the Blood of Jesus . Grant us all Your mercy favor and victory my Lord, that everythIng go smoothly and timely, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen
05-12-2018 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Please pray for me that I hit this ticket to help my cousin out to full fill his dream and help me out in Jesus name I pray!!! Thank the Lord
05-16-2018 07:15 AM
newyorklady33
Unregistered

Hello Everyone, I am humbly asking for prayer's-requesting God favor of me, I am 33 years old seeking for the truth to reveal of all my enemies that tried to ruin my reputation and character, the ones that lied on me and bullied me, may they fall and stumble. I ask for God to show me the light to success and excelling in everything I do in my life. Lord I am not perfect but I kneel to you in asking for your forgiveness of my sins and protection of my life-home, finance and stable career. Amen!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2018 07:13 AM by admin.)
05-21-2018 11:42 AM
Unregistered

My Lord vengeance is Yours on Your enemies, have Your will, bring favor and protect us and everything concerning us with Your mighty blood covering and don't let Your enemies rest til they get right with You and they Wil deal with Your Fire of wrath, reberse it all back on them, deliver them from all evil, praise You for Your mighty Protecting Healing delivering Blood
05-21-2018 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Seeking prayer because I’m in jeopardy of losing my job. I’m sure that my sins are the reflection of this reality. But I know that I’m a good person with a strong belief in the lord. Please send me your prayers so that are forgiveness for my sins thank you .
05-31-2018 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Favor us Lord don't let your enemies stir up trouble against us, in Jesus mighty protecting name.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 06:01 AM by admin.)
06-02-2018 04:52 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.