Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR
Unregistered

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR

Dear Bro.

I wish to request for prayer of forgiveness for my soul to be at peace because i've been facing inner haunting of guilt just because of my transgressions and inequities. I had public confrontation of insults and disgrace with my girlfriend last month and i consciously ended up spending my 28th and 29th behind bars last month . Her name is Felicia... I seek for prayer of forgiveness and peace to reign in her soul.... I pray also that may the Almighty God change her lifestyle completely from the way she thinks and processes her thoughts to the world of form..
11-05-2012 07:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

The prayer below really works. If you pray this everyday, your inner spirit will change and things around you will starts to change whatever you are going through. God is AWESOME, Jesus is LORD and the Holy Spirit is our HELPER. AMEN.

(09-01-2011 04:34 PM)Guest Wrote:  COPY AND PASTE THIS SOMEWHERE AND READ IT OVER YOUR LIFE EVERYDAY...

Heavenly Father, I declare that I have your favor today. I declare that I am strong and well able to fulfill my God given destiny; I know you are fighting my battles for me. I declare that I am a victor and not a victim. I may have been defeated in the past but the past is past, this is a new day. Your word says that ''I am the head and not the tail'', ''I will lend and I will not borrow'' . Every thing I touch will prosper and succeed according to your perfect will because of your favor my Father. I declare that by your stripes I am healed today. I will live and not die. I declare that you are restoring health unto me, and with long life you satisfy me.

Father, today, I declare your favor in my relationship with you, favor in my relationship with my spouse and my family, favor in relationships with my friends, and favor in relationships in my business. I want to thank you for causing me to be at the right place at the right time. I want to thank you for causing people to want to help me.

Today, Father I want to thank you for blessing me with creativity, I want to thank you for causing me to make good decisions with a clear mind. I declare that you are smiling down on me today and that your favor will be in everything I do because I am pleasing to you. I declare that I will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country, blessed coming in and blessed going out. I claim right now, Psalm 84:11 that you are blessing me with favor and honor and no good thing will you withhold from me because my walk is blameless. I claim Habakkuk 2:3 that my vision is for an appointed time. Though it may tarry, I will earnestly wait for it, for it will surely come. I declare today that I am filled with your can do power my Father. Between you and me, we are the majority and I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I know that your Word says that, ''no man has seen, heard or even imagined the wonderful things that you have in store for those that love you'' and I want to tell you this morning that I love you and I want to thank you for loving me.

God, I want to thank you for your favor today, not because of who I am, but because of whose I am. I am a child of the most high God, the creator of the whole universe. I commit this day to you.
In Jesus name, Amen.
11-16-2012 09:47 AM
pkitakule@yahoo.com
Unregistered

Dear God, i want to thank you for your endless love and favour even when i don't deserve it. King of kings i pray for favor over my daily life, sale of my car, job search for self my brother and above all my son Larry. Father i want you to know that i have decided to follow you and no turning back and ofcourse i need your grace bse it cannot live to this on my own. As i write, it is my prayer that if am to go through challenging situations so that i may know you more and more so as your name to be glorified.. ... MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE and God am sure you cannot test me beyond what i bear. Thank you God for being a faithful, Loving , true etc GOD. I love you endlessly and will always do.
11-22-2012 12:57 AM
GOD's Servant
Unregistered

Our Heavenly Father says today that angels and principalities bow the knee to the Christ in you. I am bringing all things to obeisance at the feet of who I am in your life. You are my footstool and My throne and My majesty adorns you as a well favored brow is adorned with a bejeweled crown of glory. My majesty is your portion says the Father. I am not a God of poverty or lack – I am the God of abundance and in abundance shall you drink deeply of My faithfulness. No power will stand before the throne on which I rest within you. Nothing of the past and nothing in your future will give pause to My inexorable purpose in your life. You will not be denied says the Father for I am not the God of denial but the God of the YES and AMEN that accompanies every promise. So move forward with confidence and have no fear or trepidation says the Father. Just realize and know that My love in you will never fail or falter to bring about the fullness of My grace in your life and experience for this is your NOW time.

(11-22-2012 12:57 AM)pkitakule[at]yahoo.com Wrote:  Dear God, i want to thank you for your endless love and favour even when i don't deserve it. King of kings i pray for favor over my daily life, sale of my car, job search for self my brother and above all my son Larry. Father i want you to know that i have decided to follow you and no turning back and ofcourse i need your grace bse it cannot live to this on my own. As i write, it is my prayer that if am to go through challenging situations so that i may know you more and more so as your name to be glorified.. ... MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE and God am sure you cannot test me beyond what i bear. Thank you God for being a faithful, Loving , true etc GOD. I love you endlessly and will always do.
11-22-2012 01:07 AM
Chris8 Online
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

(11-22-2012 12:57 AM)pkitakule[at]yahoo.com Wrote:  Dear God, i want to thank you for your endless love and favour even when i don't deserve it. King of kings i pray for favor over my daily life, sale of my car, job search for self my brother and above all my son Larry. Father i want you to know that i have decided to follow you and no turning back and ofcourse i need your grace bse it cannot live to this on my own. As i write, it is my prayer that if am to go through challenging situations so that i may know you more and more so as your name to be glorified.. ... MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE and God am sure you cannot test me beyond what i bear. Thank you God for being a faithful, Loving , true etc GOD. I love you endlessly and will always do.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
11-22-2012 03:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Thank you Father for answering our prayers today...
12-07-2012 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Thank you Father for my blessed life through my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
12-07-2012 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Miracles with insur. co. that they compensate me Praises amen!
12-07-2012 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I claim favor over my life also in jesus name amen.
12-07-2012 09:42 PM
Unregistered

(12-07-2012 04:20 PM)Guest Wrote:  Miracles with insur. co. that they compensate me Praises amen!
i thank Father as i try to pray this prayer daily that You will open big miraculous doors for us soon. Help me to trust You Lord as You send Your mighty angels ahead in Your perect timing for me, also for my family that You would guard us & have Your way & will with all that we ask Yeshua let us hear Your voice Now that we may leave these very bipolar volitile people here & move on to better places. Let us get fair offer so we have enof for better affordable home Lord Jesus....that person be @ peace & leave us alone with his anger issues. Please cover us with Your mighty hedge of protection there be no foul play but great Peace & Blessings make this move that this not tarry my Lord mighty praises as You rescue us now Pleassssse thank you! amen!!
12-10-2012 06:33 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.