Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR
Unregistered

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR

Yes, i know...just could use some strong prayer. Bible also states to pray without ceasing...Jesus also prayed and performed Miracles...blessings, amen. Mat.10v8
01-14-2013 05:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
paulsteve
Unregistered

Hello james how are you doing the Lord will favour your heart desire
(02-12-2012 01:10 PM)Jamesbox61 Wrote:  My name is James and I'm seeking prayer for myself and family! I have been falsely accused of something I did not do, and I'm asking the body of Christ to stand in faith with me that God will deliver me!  I'm a government employee and I'm in a high profile position that God put me in and the enemy has been attacking me ever since a program I run recently received $600,000.00 dollars, I've received threats and now this false accusation against me, so please stand in prayer with me and my family, my job, and my church!!!
We are asking for Gods divine favor in this matter!!!
02-02-2013 01:07 AM
Unregistered

(01-14-2013 05:30 AM)Guest Wrote:  Yes, i know...just could use some strong prayer. Bible also states to pray without ceasing...Jesus also prayed and performed Miracles...blessings, amen. Mat.10v8

The verse - praying without ceasing is for an individual to pray everyday. You cannot rely on someone else to pray for you, you have to be the one to pray directly to the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ. We are to pray everyday and not just when something goes wrong. Prayerlessness is a sin and it is in the Bible.
02-12-2013 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What makes you think i dont pray everyday? Only God judges. My word states "when 2 or more agree He is there in our midst"! Mat. 18:19 thats all I'll i have to say to you!
02-12-2013 07:56 PM
Unregistered

(02-12-2013 07:56 PM)Guest Wrote:  What makes you think i dont pray everyday? Only God judges. My word states "when 2 or more agree He is there in our midst"! Mat. 18:19 thats all I'll i have to say to you!

Jesus prayed everyday for more than 3 hours, and you said you have done the same? So, why are you here with a prayer request?
02-13-2013 02:29 AM
Unregistered

please pray for my financial proplem ,i have no money for rent ,....................

please pray for my financial proplem ,i have no money for rent ,....................
02-13-2013 04:02 AM
Unregistered

(02-13-2013 02:29 AM)Guest Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 07:56 PM)Guest Wrote:  What makes you think i dont pray everyday? Only God judges. My word states "when 2 or more agree He is there in our midst"! Mat. 18:19 thats all I'll i have to say to you!

Jesus prayed everyday for more than 3 hours, and you said you have done the same? So, why are you here with a prayer request?
you must think your Jesus, get off my posts you proudful religious demon of antichrist you just proved this to everyone here. Im covered by the Blood of Jesus and the Lord Rebuke you back to the pit, praying for your soul! only your demons respond like this- Only God is perfect and judges begone you demons of deception from this person now! Is.54:17 Mat.18:19
02-13-2013 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Lacking knowledge of God's Word in the Bible can easily be angered by someone who is trying to point out the Word of God in the Bible.Do not be angry if someone else here is reminding you of God's Word and His promises. We are to believe everything that God says or we are making God a liar. If a brother or sister in Christ Jesus will not correct anyone who is sinning and grieving the Holy Spirit because of what they says or write; God will hold that against them judgement time. What did God saied in the Bible? We are to pray in the closet; meaning alone, and then he hears us. We are not to be like hypocrites.

A christian who believe that they don't have demons in them are wrong. Yes, they cannot be possessed but they definitely can be oppressed. This is what you call "indwelling demons" in them. How can you cast out demons from someone who is wallking with God and filled with the Holy Spirit? Are you saying the same thing what the Pharisees said to our Lord Jesus? So, you agreed that Jesus is full of demons? Oh, this is grieving the Holy Spirit.
02-13-2013 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Stop putting words in peoples mouth. this suppose to be a prayer sight not a critizing munipulating controling site. We bind these charlaton spirits IJN by the shed Blood of the Lamb of God! Only my God is perfect, instead of bullying, we are to LIFT EACHOTHER UP IN PRAYER ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD. THAT'S WHY THIS IS CALLED 24HOUR PRAYER SITE NOT A CONDEMNING SITE! you criticize every prayer here with your anger no wonder no one prays anymore...you should be out there convicting those in the street & bars. etc. instead of those called to do the work of God here...like i said this WILL END HERE NOW IM COVERED by the BLOOD OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH! check your spirit & tell us this is how God would respond to His people? NO WEAPON, TONGUE FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER. TELL US HOW WE CAN PRAY FOR YOU? I KNOW WHO I AM IN CHRIST JESUS & WE ARE DONE WITH YOU!! I TURN THE OTHER CHEEK & COUNT IT ALL JOY!!!
02-13-2013 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I agree to the Post#60. You yourself have an unteachable spirit. If God has His way you will be dead in an instant, that is why you need to repent and walk with our Lord Jesus. Most of all, you need the Holy Spirit.

The reasons all previous prayer warriors don't come to this site as much as they used to because of Chris8 who retrieved all prayer request back in 2009 when in fact it has already been prayed for by prayer warriors. If those old requestor would like another prayer they would have posted another prayer request. Yes, we are to lift each other up but there are limits when someone claimed to be christian and keep whining with unbelief just like you. You quote verses yet you do not understand them in your spirit because your life has been in defeat with no improvement. Is God a liar? Who is a liar? Where is your heart? Where is your faith? Do you know the Holy Spirit?

This site is not blessed by God. satan owned this site. You need to examine your heart. I agree with some of spirit filled born-again christian who are bold enough to correct some you who are ungrateful even when they get deleted by the moderator who has a religious spirit just like you. REPENT in Jesus' name.
02-13-2013 05:47 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.