Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR
Unregistered

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR

If you agree, the Holy Spirit agree and God's holy angels agree. Amen
09-11-2012 07:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Only you my Lord can make a change for he better, we have done all we can do now were standing waiting on your promises Of Hope Peace Joy Blessngs on your people...make this person stop bothering or move us on Lord from all this chaos & disturbance break down these hindering walls Now to Your Blessngs whatever it takes i promise to cont. obeying You & be a witness IJN HALLELUIA PRAISES TO OUR KING FOR OUR SOON MIRACLES THE DEVIL HAS TO FLEE BY THE BLOOD OF OUR MESSIAH SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE IN OUR FAVOR NOW AMEN!
09-11-2012 07:55 PM
InJesus'Name
Unregistered

Amen Post #14.

Lord, You are coming tonight among Your people and You are laying Your hands upon their heads, just as You blessed the children who came to You when You walked the earth. Lord, they were little ones with little understanding, and You reached out to their level of understanding.

You didn't judge them nor reject them, but You held onto them to plant Your seeds of faith within them. Lord, I ask tonight by Your spirit, for You to plant new seeds of faith into the hearts of Your people, as You go into their minds that are tired, confused, and who have no understanding. Will You go beyond their understanding and deposit a knowledge of how deeply they are loved. Let them understand Your word to know the depth, the breadth, and the height of the love of God in Christ Jesus. Lord we ask for the knowledge of Your love because You are a God of love.

Lord, heal Your people tonight. Father, heal rejection. Heal anger and disappointment. Heal abandonment. Heal misunderstanding. Take disappointment and crush it into the ground. Lord, destroy hopelessness in this room tonight. Lord, raise the people's faith to encounter Your love, Your compassion and Your heart. Take the scales off their eyes in the Spirit and pull them deep, deep, deep into the knowledge of who You are: that You are a sovereign God who is in love with His creation. Father, baptize Your people in true knowledge tonight. Baptize their enlightenment with the water and dew of your Spirit. Father, let weariness and well-doing be broken off.

Lord, let hope arise. Let it not be deferred any longer, but let Your gift of hope be deposited and sealed by Your Spirit. Lord, we take off all restrictions: we submit, we surrender, and we commit. Father, we ask that we do not fight Your will, but we declare and we decree like Mary did, 'Let it be done unto me according to Your word.' Lord, we declare in this room and those who are not with us tonight that Your word be done according to Your will. We stand on Your word tonight. We rest on Your word tonight. We take hope in Your word tonight. We turn our eyes onto You and Your word.

We thank You that You are the God of all knowing: the known and the unknown. Every hair in this room is counted; every hair. Every secret of the heart; every prayer answered and unanswered that You are in charge, Lord, because we declare and we decree that Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our Lord and our God. We bow our knees to You alone. We break idolatry even of self, and we ask for humility and submission so we can surrender into the arms of a loving and trustworthy God. We thank You Father. In Jesus' precious, powerful name, Amen.
09-11-2012 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Praise You Lord for these miracles that was granted & for agreement with IJN precious prayer that i give my all to you my Lord & king for my family also & all those here also believing in Miracles....give us wisdom favor & justice now for my wellbeing & this child that you heal us & bring us to safety now break all confusion attacks of the enemy by Your shed Blood Yeshua Praise & love you forever....thank you Blessings....amen!
09-12-2012 06:19 PM
Unregistered

OUR ONE AND ONLY GOD IN HEAVEN IS AWESOME! PRAISE HIM!!!
10-02-2012 05:07 AM
Godschild9108 Offline
Registered

Thank you so much for posting this, it truely blessed me today I have printed it and plan on cofessing it daily. God Bless you.

Prayer isnt a Hobby, its a LiFestYle~
10-02-2012 03:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

(10-02-2012 03:12 PM)Godschild9108 Wrote:  Thank you so much for posting this, it truely blessed me today I have printed it and plan on cofessing it daily. God Bless you.
AMEN THANKS FOR AGREEING Favor Mighty Favor FROM THE LORD now w/these mang.s that they bless us with their help in fixing these issues NOW & KEEPING THE PEACE BLESSINGS & PRAISES MY LORD AMEN!
10-02-2012 03:59 PM
Unregistered

HALLELUJAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND AMEN!!!! This is so beautiful I have to share it. It touched me. God bless you and all you do and you are a Victor because Christ made it so. God bless you and yours richly in Jesus Name. Amen!!!!
10-02-2012 07:26 PM
Unregistered

(10-02-2012 07:26 PM)Guest Wrote:  HALLELUJAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND AMEN!!!! This is so beautiful I have to share it. It touched me. God bless you and all you do and you are a Victor because Christ made it so. God bless you and yours richly in Jesus Name. Amen!!!!

God bless you because you received it in your spirit. Amen.
10-04-2012 09:51 AM
Unregistered

(09-11-2012 01:14 PM)Guest Wrote:  I claim favor over my life and voice,and i thank you who prayed and wrote it,even more i pray for you also. Last i want you to know i felt the holy ghost while i read this prayer it brought me to tears. Be blessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God bless you for reading the Word from God and believing. I am one of the prayer warrior here at 24hourprayer.com but the Holy Spirit told me not to reveal my username.

This is the Word from God to you:

When I tell you something, I give you the ability to do it, and the grace to carry it through, but you have to lean on ME. I am Your BELOVED, and YOU ARE MINE ! NOTHING can harm you.

You ARE breaking through, even though you’ve fallen a few times, you keep getting up and moving on. That is what I like to see. Don’t give up. There is reward for those who listen and obey. I KNOW you are tired. I know you’d rather in your flesh give up. But what I’m calling you to give up is your flesh, and so the dying to SELF is what I’m interested in. The dying to what I WANT is dying and that doesn’t feel good. Looking to ME for every decision and not being presumptive is what I WANT ! I will continue to give you strength as you REST, and look to ME. Wait on ME. LOOK FOR ME to do even more wonderful things on your behalf. Your breakthrough is coming! Rejoice!
10-04-2012 04:07 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.