Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
University Assignment
Author Message
goodgirl
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
University Assignment

I have a university assignment to complete. I need help on how to complete it. I would appreciate prayer for the best answers to the questions.
02-05-2009 07:00 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 987
Joined: Aug 2008
Post: #2
RE: University Assignment

Dear Lord,

Guide and teach this student in the way she should go. Give her good advice and watch over her with her.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Psalm 38:2
02-06-2009 12:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 987
Joined: Aug 2008
Post: #3
RE: University Assignment

Dear Lord,

Guide and teach this student in the way she should go. Give her good advice and watch over her.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Psalm 38:2
02-06-2009 12:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 987
Joined: Aug 2008
Post: #4
RE: University Assignment

I'm sorry, goodgirl. I quoted you the wrong verse. It is late. Here is the correct verse. Please meditate on it as you work on your assisgnment.

Psalm 32:8 (New International Version)

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.


Blessings,
Cheryl
02-06-2009 12:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.