Home
University Assignment - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: University Assignment (/showthread.php?tid=5707)



University Assignment - goodgirl - 02-05-2009 07:00 PM

I have a university assignment to complete. I need help on how to complete it. I would appreciate prayer for the best answers to the questions.


RE: University Assignment - Cheryl - 02-06-2009 12:54 AM

Dear Lord,

Guide and teach this student in the way she should go. Give her good advice and watch over her with her.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Psalm 38:2


RE: University Assignment - Cheryl - 02-06-2009 12:55 AM

Dear Lord,

Guide and teach this student in the way she should go. Give her good advice and watch over her.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Psalm 38:2


RE: University Assignment - Cheryl - 02-06-2009 12:59 AM

I'm sorry, goodgirl. I quoted you the wrong verse. It is late. Here is the correct verse. Please meditate on it as you work on your assisgnment.

Psalm 32:8 (New International Version)

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.


Blessings,
Cheryl