Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Unbearable Pain
Author Message
Worshipper Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 2015
Post: #1
Unbearable Pain

I am suffering unbearable pain in my feet, soles and heel. I think it's due to plantar fasciitis. I was healed for a while but the pain is back worse than before.
03-15-2018 06:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,585
Joined: Aug 2010
Post: #2
RE: Unbearable Pain

Lord, please relieve the pain and suffering in this person's feet... Heal them completely and and let the pain never return I pray in your name Jesus. Amen
03-15-2018 07:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Unbearable Pain

Lord heal this person from that pain, I know how terrible it can be for I also suffer from it for years too and and off.
Bring us healing Lord and let it be for your glory and honor in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray amen.
03-15-2018 08:12 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.