Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Unbearable Pain
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 03-15-2018 08:12 PM
Lord heal this person from that pain, I know how terrible it can be for I also suffer from it for years too and and off.
Bring us healing Lord and let it be for your glory and honor in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray amen.
Posted by ShawnBlue - 03-15-2018 07:43 PM
Lord, please relieve the pain and suffering in this person's feet... Heal them completely and and let the pain never return I pray in your name Jesus. Amen
Posted by Worshipper - 03-15-2018 06:50 PM
I am suffering unbearable pain in my feet, soles and heel. I think it's due to plantar fasciitis. I was healed for a while but the pain is back worse than before.