Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
to be released from a bond
Author Message
guest on site
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
to be released from a bond

After many years I still get strong feelings for somebody who I was deeply hurt by.i really want these feelings to go away- I have prayed so hard and I have tried to move on as best I could - I have been in a state of brokenness so I could have done more to move on otherwise. He is a Christian also.
I regret that I gave this so much power - but it was too strong for me and still is.
I don't want to live like this anymore. Please pray. I do not want to meet him because it would be too painful- but maybe if I saw him from a distance and just felt nothing it would be good.
Sometimes I wonder if its about something else and I am focusing on him- I do not know.
I have Jesus with me - but I want anything to do with this man to go away. I have forgiven him but can't forget him.
Thank you for prayingJesus-sign
Today 08:02 AM
03-16-2017 09:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,217
Joined: Jul 2011
Post: #2
RE: to be released from a bond

Heavenly Father I pray that this dear lady would be free from her past feelings and be freed of the bondage of past hurts and lingering feelings for this one who hurt her long ago. Bless her and help her to move on with her life with joy and expectation of the good things You will bring into her life.

I pray this in Jesus mighty name,

Amen
03-16-2017 01:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: to be released from a bond

Lord i pray that Your will be done in these requests and in this person's life in Jesus Name Amen
In Jesus Name i speak life over this person Amen
Isaiah 54:17 Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
03-17-2017 04:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: to be released from a bond

[amquote][quote='Brother_David' pid='160187' dateline='1489697968']
Heavenly Father I pray that this dear lady would be free from her past feelings and be freed of the bondage of past hurts and lingering feelings for this one who hurt her long ago. Bless her and help her to move on with her life with joy and expectation of the good things You will bring into her life.

I pray this in Jesus mighty name,

Amen
Thank you for praying for me
03-21-2017 04:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.