![]() |
|
to be released from a bond - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: to be released from a bond (/showthread.php?tid=52660) |
to be released from a bond - guest on site - 03-16-2017 09:19 AM After many years I still get strong feelings for somebody who I was deeply hurt by.i really want these feelings to go away- I have prayed so hard and I have tried to move on as best I could - I have been in a state of brokenness so I could have done more to move on otherwise. He is a Christian also. I regret that I gave this so much power - but it was too strong for me and still is. I don't want to live like this anymore. Please pray. I do not want to meet him because it would be too painful- but maybe if I saw him from a distance and just felt nothing it would be good. Sometimes I wonder if its about something else and I am focusing on him- I do not know. I have Jesus with me - but I want anything to do with this man to go away. I have forgiven him but can't forget him. Thank you for praying ![]() Today 08:02 AM RE: to be released from a bond - Brother_David - 03-16-2017 01:59 PM Heavenly Father I pray that this dear lady would be free from her past feelings and be freed of the bondage of past hurts and lingering feelings for this one who hurt her long ago. Bless her and help her to move on with her life with joy and expectation of the good things You will bring into her life. I pray this in Jesus mighty name, Amen RE: to be released from a bond - Chris8 - 03-17-2017 04:14 AM Lord i pray that Your will be done in these requests and in this person's life in Jesus Name Amen In Jesus Name i speak life over this person Amen Isaiah 54:17 Amen RE: to be released from a bond - Guest - 03-21-2017 04:15 PM [amquote][quote='Brother_David' pid='160187' dateline='1489697968'] Heavenly Father I pray that this dear lady would be free from her past feelings and be freed of the bondage of past hurts and lingering feelings for this one who hurt her long ago. Bless her and help her to move on with her life with joy and expectation of the good things You will bring into her life. I pray this in Jesus mighty name, Amen Thank you for praying for me |