Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Thank you
Author Message
tjjohnson Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 125
Joined: Nov 2008
Post: #1
Thank you

Dear Heavenly Father

Thank you for all the good you have done for me in my life and for the family you have given me.

Lord allow me to see the good in what I have, I know that you give me and my family all we need and never leave us wanting.

Lord my life is yours to guide to show me what to do.

I know that your plan for my life is the best one and I have placed my trust in you.

Thank you for my life
12-20-2010 04:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: Thank you

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
12-20-2010 05:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Thank you

Amen Jesus-cross

tjjohnson Wrote:Dear Heavenly Father

Thank you for all the good you have done for me in my life and for the family you have given me.

Lord allow me to see the good in what I have, I know that you give me and my family all we need and never leave us wanting.

Lord my life is yours to guide to show me what to do.

I know that your plan for my life is the best one and I have placed my trust in you.

Thank you for my life
12-20-2010 06:27 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
shilo Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 30
Joined: Dec 2010
Post: #4
RE: Thank you

Father God, I thank you Johnson's love, trust and praise for you. Father God that you that yu have put a spirit of desire to do you will in this person and as they reach out in your name to comfort and strengthen others, I pray that you do the same for them. In Jesus holy name I pray amen.
12-20-2010 09:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: Thank you

12-21-2010 12:01 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 2,664
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #6
RE: Thank you

Father!!! bless this person in Jesus name amen...

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
12-21-2010 03:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.