Home
Thank you - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Thank you (/showthread.php?tid=23591)



Thank you - tjjohnson - 12-20-2010 04:42 PM

Dear Heavenly Father

Thank you for all the good you have done for me in my life and for the family you have given me.

Lord allow me to see the good in what I have, I know that you give me and my family all we need and never leave us wanting.

Lord my life is yours to guide to show me what to do.

I know that your plan for my life is the best one and I have placed my trust in you.

Thank you for my life


RE: Thank you - stevendanielsen - 12-20-2010 05:33 PM

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN


RE: Thank you - Guest - 12-20-2010 06:27 PM

Amen Jesus-cross

tjjohnson Wrote:Dear Heavenly Father

Thank you for all the good you have done for me in my life and for the family you have given me.

Lord allow me to see the good in what I have, I know that you give me and my family all we need and never leave us wanting.

Lord my life is yours to guide to show me what to do.

I know that your plan for my life is the best one and I have placed my trust in you.

Thank you for my life



RE: Thank you - shilo - 12-20-2010 09:50 PM

Father God, I thank you Johnson's love, trust and praise for you. Father God that you that yu have put a spirit of desire to do you will in this person and as they reach out in your name to comfort and strengthen others, I pray that you do the same for them. In Jesus holy name I pray amen.


RE: Thank you - Guest - 12-21-2010 12:01 AM

http://www.24hourprayer.com/forum/images/smilies/bless.gif


RE: Thank you - sharon19 - 12-21-2010 03:39 AM

Father!!! bless this person in Jesus name amen...