Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
struggling with worries/fears/stress/anxiety/surrending-to-&-trusting-god
|
| Author |
Message |
emalin
Unregistered
|
struggling with worries/fears/stress/anxiety/surrending-to-&-trusting-god
I struggle with stress and anxiety for some time now. I feel comfort turning to god, but I am so easily distracted by my worries and fears. Please pray for me, not so god calms my storm,but that god calms the storm in my heart. Please also pray that my relationship, faith, and trust grow in Jesus so I am better equipped to handle what ever comes my way and as a result his light shines through me and my struggle can bring glory and honor to his name (and ultimately i can feel peace and joy amidst my storms). Also pray for me to surrender allaspects of my life to god, it was difficult to surrender my pride but i did but i struggle to surrender my worries and fears and also my future/career...
|
|
| 03-27-2014 03:22 PM |
|