Home
struggling with worries/fears/stress/anxiety/surrending-to-&-trusting-god - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: struggling with worries/fears/stress/anxiety/surrending-to-&-trusting-god (/showthread.php?tid=44865)



struggling with worries/fears/stress/anxiety/surrending-to-&-trusting-god - emalin - 03-27-2014 03:22 PM

I struggle with stress and anxiety for some time now. I feel comfort turning to god, but I am so easily distracted by my worries and fears. Please pray for me, not so god calms my storm,but that god calms the storm in my heart. Please also pray that my relationship, faith, and trust grow in Jesus so I am better equipped to handle what ever comes my way and as a result his light shines through me and my struggle can bring glory and honor to his name (and ultimately i can feel peace and joy amidst my storms). Also pray for me to surrender allaspects of my life to god, it was difficult to surrender my pride but i did but i struggle to surrender my worries and fears and also my future/career...


RE: struggling with worries/fears/stress/anxiety/surrending-to-&-trusting-god - Chris8 - 03-27-2014 08:00 PM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this person and their home.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this person and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord


RE: struggling with worries/fears/stress/anxiety/surrending-to-&-trusting-god - eugene - 03-30-2014 01:00 AM

Abba Father there is a calm in Your presence & we found peace & life in Your Word. Let Your Word be our guide for life. Show us to trust in Your Word, not in our own understanding. Please rescue us when our life become harder, when the storm get stronger & bring us to a brighter day. Adonai everything You are, You are all we ever need, please help us to find peace & joy only in You.