Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Special prayer request
Author Message
asim_anil
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Special prayer request

I am a chemical engineer,and good in my studies.As i completed my studies,it seem to me that all doors for me are closed. I am without job for almost 2 years.I has applied for study but rejected.It seems as some evil spirit retard my way.I need prayers so that it will opens all ways in my life and i will be proved to be a true christian.Jesus help me and guide me.Amen
10-07-2009 11:49 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: Special prayer request

Lord, please bless asim anil with a job in their field. Lead them down the path that You would have them to go. Bind satan from standing in their way. In this I ask inYour name,Jesus.Amen.
10-08-2009 06:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.