![]() |
|
Special prayer request - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Special prayer request (/showthread.php?tid=9788) |
Special prayer request - asim_anil - 10-07-2009 11:49 AM I am a chemical engineer,and good in my studies.As i completed my studies,it seem to me that all doors for me are closed. I am without job for almost 2 years.I has applied for study but rejected.It seems as some evil spirit retard my way.I need prayers so that it will opens all ways in my life and i will be proved to be a true christian.Jesus help me and guide me.Amen RE: Special prayer request - tishlea - 10-08-2009 06:23 AM Lord, please bless asim anil with a job in their field. Lead them down the path that You would have them to go. Bind satan from standing in their way. In this I ask inYour name,Jesus.Amen. |