Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Suicide
Author Message
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #20
RE: Suicide

(05-09-2011 11:53 PM)Guest Wrote:  Thank you all. The devil knows I am weak and he has so many strong holds on me from my major depressive disorder, my alcohol dependency issue, my lack of love for myself And family or social support and due to how I feel everyday I can't get up to make it to church at all for spiritual support. And now that I have this support I have been reading psalms everyday since I made the initial post and I'm certain he'll tempt me again or try some other force to control me. I pray to mourn Kevin who I'm sure was the devil sent for no man hurt me more and destroyed my relationship with my sister since he is her brother in law through her marriage. But I pray I can mourn and forgive him and that I can mourn my sister too. My anger for them both with last forever. But at least I am not waking up anymore wanting to committ suicide. Thank you all for your support and your prayers. I needed them and so much. May god bless you all and please continue to keep me in your prayers. In Jesus name amen.


Dear Lord,please help them to forgive with all the heart and to trust in Your Love.Please bring healing in them soul and heart.Please send comfort to them.
In the Name of the Lord I speak faith and life over them life!
Please help them to make new friends according with Your will.Please surround them with Your Love.Please lead them on Your way.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-06-2011 07:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Suicide - Guest - 05-08-2011, 05:43 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-08-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Suicide - JW123 - 05-08-2011, 08:45 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-08-2011, 10:30 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 05-09-2011, 01:18 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-09-2011, 06:56 AM
RE: Suicide - Jon90277 - 05-09-2011, 08:15 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-09-2011, 09:26 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-09-2011, 05:22 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-09-2011, 11:53 PM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-06-2011 07:31 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-12-2011, 07:10 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-14-2011, 03:19 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-15-2011, 10:01 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-21-2011, 08:41 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-22-2011, 11:45 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-02-2011, 12:07 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-03-2011, 05:55 AM
RE: Suicide - LordINeedYouNow - 06-03-2011, 09:19 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-03-2011, 10:35 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-06-2011, 01:28 PM
RE: Suicide - skasha99 - 06-06-2011, 03:37 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-19-2011, 05:46 PM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-20-2011, 02:53 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-20-2011, 06:28 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-23-2011, 03:48 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-23-2011, 01:24 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-24-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-25-2011, 02:15 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-25-2011, 02:35 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-25-2011, 02:54 AM
RE: Suicide - LordINeedYouNow - 06-25-2011, 04:42 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-25-2011, 07:02 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-30-2011, 07:37 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 07-01-2011, 05:08 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-30-2011, 02:31 PM
RE: Suicide - Alemzewd - 06-30-2011, 09:07 PM
RE: Suicide - BAHF - 06-30-2011, 09:38 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 07-01-2011, 09:31 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 07-02-2011, 01:13 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 11-06-2011, 03:51 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 10-20-2017, 08:22 AM