Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Suicide
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #16
RE: Suicide

Thank you all. Returning back to this thread makes me feel so much better although times are up and down. I recently graduated last Tuesday with my masters degree in social work. But need so much help myself. I am not working and have an idol mind. I have been trying to read the bible daily and pray as well. Mourning the loss is hard. From the man I loved to my dad lying and promising me he'll be at my graduation ceremony. I'm glad I am not drinking everyday like before but I have not stopped totally. I need continued prayer and I thank you all.
I am doing much better with life these days and I am not believing that life is better off with me not around. Mourning my dad even though he isn't dead was hard. I loved Kevin and lost him recently. But I love him so very much. I ask that you pray that we can at least talk and that I not lose another person I loved with all my heart. I am jobless, but I'm not doing so bad emotionally anymore. But my heart is broken so much. Thank you for all your prayers. Please pray he can forgive me and I can forgive him. And let him know how much I love him. I have been reading my bible everyday now and will start going to church on Sunday. Wishing he could go with me. I messed up the best thing I ever had. Thank you 
06-02-2011 12:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Suicide - Guest - 05-08-2011, 05:43 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-08-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Suicide - JW123 - 05-08-2011, 08:45 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-08-2011, 10:30 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 05-09-2011, 01:18 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-09-2011, 06:56 AM
RE: Suicide - Jon90277 - 05-09-2011, 08:15 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-09-2011, 09:26 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-09-2011, 05:22 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-09-2011, 11:53 PM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-06-2011, 07:31 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-12-2011, 07:10 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-14-2011, 03:19 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-15-2011, 10:01 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-21-2011, 08:41 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-22-2011, 11:45 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-02-2011 12:07 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-03-2011, 05:55 AM
RE: Suicide - LordINeedYouNow - 06-03-2011, 09:19 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-03-2011, 10:35 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-06-2011, 01:28 PM
RE: Suicide - skasha99 - 06-06-2011, 03:37 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-19-2011, 05:46 PM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-20-2011, 02:53 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-20-2011, 06:28 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-23-2011, 03:48 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-23-2011, 01:24 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-24-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-25-2011, 02:15 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-25-2011, 02:35 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-25-2011, 02:54 AM
RE: Suicide - LordINeedYouNow - 06-25-2011, 04:42 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-25-2011, 07:02 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-30-2011, 07:37 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 07-01-2011, 05:08 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-30-2011, 02:31 PM
RE: Suicide - Alemzewd - 06-30-2011, 09:07 PM
RE: Suicide - BAHF - 06-30-2011, 09:38 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 07-01-2011, 09:31 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 07-02-2011, 01:13 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 11-06-2011, 03:51 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 10-20-2017, 08:22 AM