Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Suicide
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #13
RE: Suicide

Thank you Lord for the improvement in our sisters mood..... but Lord, thats not enough, your word says Jesus that you came to bring life and life abundantly,..............so I ask for that abundant healed and whole life for my sister. I speak LIFE, again I say LIFE into her every cell. I command LIFE to come forth....I command her spirit soul and body to LIVE and not die. I say she will declare the works of the Lord, goodness and mercy will follow her all the days of her life. The devil cannot have her any more. Every assignment and strategy of the enemy is broken in Jesus' name. I pray for the soul ties to be broken between her and Kevin and her sister. I pray for healing, great washing over her of healing all her wounds. I thank you Father that nothing with be withheld from her. I declare freedom in every area of her life. I praise you Jesus, for this daughter is one of your very special ones, who is so dearly loved that you will pursue her and overtake her with your love. She has been found by you. She doesnt have to worry about the devil.... all she has to do is seek the one that truly loves her... YOU.
05-15-2011 10:01 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Suicide - Guest - 05-08-2011, 05:43 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-08-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Suicide - JW123 - 05-08-2011, 08:45 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-08-2011, 10:30 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 05-09-2011, 01:18 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-09-2011, 06:56 AM
RE: Suicide - Jon90277 - 05-09-2011, 08:15 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-09-2011, 09:26 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-09-2011, 05:22 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-09-2011, 11:53 PM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-06-2011, 07:31 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-12-2011, 07:10 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-14-2011, 03:19 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-15-2011 10:01 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-21-2011, 08:41 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 05-22-2011, 11:45 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-02-2011, 12:07 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-03-2011, 05:55 AM
RE: Suicide - LordINeedYouNow - 06-03-2011, 09:19 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-03-2011, 10:35 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-06-2011, 01:28 PM
RE: Suicide - skasha99 - 06-06-2011, 03:37 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-19-2011, 05:46 PM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-20-2011, 02:53 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-20-2011, 06:28 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-23-2011, 03:48 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-23-2011, 01:24 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-24-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-25-2011, 02:15 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-25-2011, 02:35 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 06-25-2011, 02:54 AM
RE: Suicide - LordINeedYouNow - 06-25-2011, 04:42 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-25-2011, 07:02 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-30-2011, 07:37 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 07-01-2011, 05:08 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 06-30-2011, 02:31 PM
RE: Suicide - Alemzewd - 06-30-2011, 09:07 PM
RE: Suicide - BAHF - 06-30-2011, 09:38 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 07-01-2011, 09:31 AM
RE: Suicide - Chris8 - 07-02-2011, 01:13 AM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 11-06-2011, 03:51 PM
RE: Suicide - Guest - 10-20-2017, 08:22 AM