Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Thank you
Author Message
tjjohnson Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 125
Joined: Nov 2008
Post: #1
Thank you

Dear Heavenly Father

Thank you for all the good you have done for me in my life and for the family you have given me.

Lord allow me to see the good in what I have, I know that you give me and my family all we need and never leave us wanting.

Lord my life is yours to guide to show me what to do.

I know that your plan for my life is the best one and I have placed my trust in you.

Thank you for my life
12-20-2010 04:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Thank you - tjjohnson - 12-20-2010 04:42 PM
RE: Thank you - stevendanielsen - 12-20-2010, 05:33 PM
RE: Thank you - Guest - 12-20-2010, 06:27 PM
RE: Thank you - shilo - 12-20-2010, 09:50 PM
RE: Thank you - Guest - 12-21-2010, 12:01 AM
RE: Thank you - sharon19 - 12-21-2010, 03:39 AM