Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
headaches, eye problems
Author Message
king'skid Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 120
Joined: Mar 2010
Post: #1
headaches, eye problems

I am 15, I have been getting really bad headaches for about two years. Lately I've been suffering with bad eyesight, floaters in my left eye, and sore eyes. I don't know if the eye issues are linked to the headaches or not. Please pray the Lord will take these problems away, the headaches are affecting my moods, concentration ability, schooling and social life. My eyes are worrying me; cannot read road signs from a short distance and have to read a book with one eye shut because having both open makes me dizzy. Thank you so much.

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
03-31-2010 02:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
headaches, eye problems - king'skid - 03-31-2010 02:49 AM
RE: headaches, eye problems - tishlea - 03-31-2010, 05:05 AM
RE: headaches, eye problems - sharon19 - 03-31-2010, 05:16 AM