Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
headaches, eye problems
Author Message
king'skid Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 120
Joined: Mar 2010
Post: #1
headaches, eye problems

I am 15, I have been getting really bad headaches for about two years. Lately I've been suffering with bad eyesight, floaters in my left eye, and sore eyes. I don't know if the eye issues are linked to the headaches or not. Please pray the Lord will take these problems away, the headaches are affecting my moods, concentration ability, schooling and social life. My eyes are worrying me; cannot read road signs from a short distance and have to read a book with one eye shut because having both open makes me dizzy. Thank you so much.

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
03-31-2010 02:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: headaches, eye problems

Lord, please heal this young prayer warrior of Yours. Lord, please let their eyes grow strong. Lord, please bless them this day. Lord, I lift up this young one that they will always stand bold for You. Lord, I pray they will be healed of this pain and sickness in their eyes. Lord, in this I ask in Your wonderful name,Jesus.Amen.
03-31-2010 05:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 2,664
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: headaches, eye problems

Father!heal Naomi right now & set her free from this pain....lord give peace to her & help her to shine for your glory..in mighty name of Jesus i pray amen....

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
03-31-2010 05:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.