Home
headaches, eye problems - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: headaches, eye problems (/showthread.php?tid=14333)



headaches, eye problems - king'skid - 03-31-2010 02:49 AM

I am 15, I have been getting really bad headaches for about two years. Lately I've been suffering with bad eyesight, floaters in my left eye, and sore eyes. I don't know if the eye issues are linked to the headaches or not. Please pray the Lord will take these problems away, the headaches are affecting my moods, concentration ability, schooling and social life. My eyes are worrying me; cannot read road signs from a short distance and have to read a book with one eye shut because having both open makes me dizzy. Thank you so much.


RE: headaches, eye problems - tishlea - 03-31-2010 05:05 AM

Lord, please heal this young prayer warrior of Yours. Lord, please let their eyes grow strong. Lord, please bless them this day. Lord, I lift up this young one that they will always stand bold for You. Lord, I pray they will be healed of this pain and sickness in their eyes. Lord, in this I ask in Your wonderful name,Jesus.Amen.


RE: headaches, eye problems - sharon19 - 03-31-2010 05:16 AM

Father!heal Naomi right now & set her free from this pain....lord give peace to her & help her to shine for your glory..in mighty name of Jesus i pray amen....