Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE


I am in NEED of serious prayer..I've been out of work for a year, God has made provisions where i get odd jobs here and there,and for this i am truly grateful!I decided to go to another state to see if i can get work since nothing is happening for me here and because I haven't been able to care for my kid the way i was before child support cleaned out my accountt!I have zero money and in another state...Lord please help me i am going to lose everything, i want to work and care for my family! Please pray for me prayer warriors.. I don't want the devil to have victory over my life
11-05-2009 12:39 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE - Guest - 11-05-2009 12:39 PM
RE: NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE - mariarae - 11-06-2009, 09:40 AM
RE: NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE - bcshelvsme - 11-06-2009, 09:53 AM
RE: NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE - Chris8 - 03-08-2013, 05:00 AM