Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE


I am in NEED of serious prayer..I've been out of work for a year, God has made provisions where i get odd jobs here and there,and for this i am truly grateful!I decided to go to another state to see if i can get work since nothing is happening for me here and because I haven't been able to care for my kid the way i was before child support cleaned out my accountt!I have zero money and in another state...Lord please help me i am going to lose everything, i want to work and care for my family! Please pray for me prayer warriors.. I don't want the devil to have victory over my life
11-05-2009 12:39 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,083
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #2
RE: NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE

Dear Lord, please help this person to stay strong and follow you no matter what the cost. Help them to trust that you will take care of them as long as they have faith in you. I ask that your will be done and you provide for this family as you do over and over again. Give them everything they need Lord, and then help them to realize that all the glory should always be yours. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
11-06-2009 09:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE

Lord I come in agreement in prayer for you to please help this woman and her children, provide for them in one way or another in this emergency. Also help her to find a good paying not far from home where she can continue to look after her children and work at the same time. Send your angels around them at all times to protect, and provide them. Give her the strength and courage she needs at this time and lead her steps to the right job for her. Give her calmness in the mid of the storm the one that only you give us. I pray and give you thanks in advance in Jesus Christ Precious Name always giving you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father, Amen! Warrior
11-06-2009 09:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #4
RE: NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
03-08-2013 05:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.