Home
NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE (/showthread.php?tid=10378)



NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE - Guest - 11-05-2009 12:39 PM


I am in NEED of serious prayer..I've been out of work for a year, God has made provisions where i get odd jobs here and there,and for this i am truly grateful!I decided to go to another state to see if i can get work since nothing is happening for me here and because I haven't been able to care for my kid the way i was before child support cleaned out my accountt!I have zero money and in another state...Lord please help me i am going to lose everything, i want to work and care for my family! Please pray for me prayer warriors.. I don't want the devil to have victory over my life



RE: NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE - mariarae - 11-06-2009 09:40 AM

Dear Lord, please help this person to stay strong and follow you no matter what the cost. Help them to trust that you will take care of them as long as they have faith in you. I ask that your will be done and you provide for this family as you do over and over again. Give them everything they need Lord, and then help them to realize that all the glory should always be yours. In Jesus name I pray, amen.


RE: NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE - bcshelvsme - 11-06-2009 09:53 AM

Lord I come in agreement in prayer for you to please help this woman and her children, provide for them in one way or another in this emergency. Also help her to find a good paying not far from home where she can continue to look after her children and work at the same time. Send your angels around them at all times to protect, and provide them. Give her the strength and courage she needs at this time and lead her steps to the right job for her. Give her calmness in the mid of the storm the one that only you give us. I pray and give you thanks in advance in Jesus Christ Precious Name always giving you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father, Amen! Warrior


RE: NEEDING PRAYER BADLY-PLEASE - Chris8 - 03-08-2013 05:00 AM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord